Who is she?

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Review of iHerb's Delivery to Seoul

I am a big fan of Healthy Living Blogs. I would go so far to call it an intense hobby HAHA.
It is really comforting to me as I struggle along this journey of healthy living to find that is doesn't come as easily as I thought to others. I have had a few slip ups along the way but have been fairly dedicated to working out and eating well.

One hurdle I have come over is seeing all these delicious products on the blogs and not being able to try them! Mind you, I do have Costco here but I'm not feeding a family of 5... 
 I love making faux coconut pie and shredded coconut here is VERY expensive (sliced banana, with coconut and yogurt)!

I heard of iHerb through Dave's ESL Cafe and through Mipa's Blog, so I thought I would give it a try.

I was so impressed by what they offer and just how quick the delivery was. My order ended up being about $26 CDN - this included the import tax and shipping!

I got...
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter from Peanut Butter and Co
- 2 Packages of Bare-Naked Fruit - Mangoes
- 1 Package of Bare-Naked Fruit - Green Apples
- Organic Coconut Flakes
- 1 Package of No-Sugar Added Hot Chocolate




It was such a GREAT deal for all this stuff. I was absolutely blown away that it was packed and shipped pretty much the next day after I ordered.

SO if you're living in Seoul, and you're interested in some healthy eats - check it out!

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSS I'm not the only one who is obsessed with healthy living blogs. Geez I spend about 2 hours every night catching up on the reading (shhhh. don't tell).

    iHerb sounds great! p.s how is the white chocolate peanut butter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. White chocolate is NOT chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!