Who is she?

Friday, September 16, 2011

Get Out of My House!

You and I, we've had our fun. I mean sure we've had some great times but you make my butt look saggy..

And that was how it began.

I decided to clean out my closet of the clothes that just. don't. fit.

Ponchos BE GONE!


Before picture. Yes, those are polka-dot fleece pajamas. Yes, I absolutely wear them in the winter.
I could make ice cubes in the middle of my apartment in the winter.
My heating is seriously THAT good at almost heats the square metre by my front door.


Does trying on clothes count as cardio? Seriously...things got pretty sweaty up in my house.


Oh right, I'm SO glad I kept those pants with mud stains on them from last winter. That was a really good idea.


It doesn't look like much but I managed to get rid of about 20ish (a real number!) pieces of clothing. Not too shabby!


This is the after. It sort of looks like I just pushed everything to one side but I managed to free up lots of hangers for NEW CLOTHES.

I'm forcing myself to sludge it out with my old stuff until I reach my goal, then I'm going to REALLY treat myself.

I have BIG plans....more to come on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!