Who is she?

Friday, September 16, 2011

Operation Bye Bye Bat Wings

Its time I finally told you.

I have a VERY. LEGITIMATE. FEAR.


I am afraid...of....BAT WINGS!!!

Ok so those are DEFINITELY not mine, but I still live in fear that it could be.

This very scientific picture I found on the internet agrees with me too. Humans should not have skin flabby wings.

Anyways to combat this fear from becoming a reality, I worked an arms circuit today (don't I sound so knowledgable and exercisy)!
...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thats all I can say.

In closing, there will be no bat wings, EVER. I'm pretty sure I've scared them off.

FEWF!


I just "google imaged" the words "relief" and this beauty came up. I'm pretty sure she was scared of batwings too!
Girl looks like she kept those arms in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!