Who is she?

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The Plateau

The Plateau:

Oh weight-loss journey. You are a slippery slope. I feel like I've been working really hard this week and haven't seen much results on the scale. I expected a quick rebound after last week's misstep, but apparently nothing worth having is easy! Who'dve thunk it? Keep on truckin'...

The Good:

My students now think I'm normal size and not "North American Fat". Yes they are brutal.

The Bad:

One student in my highest level told me his mom thought I was a man.

The Good:

She's never met me, she just thought Hailey is a man's name. FEWF!



1 comment:

  1. Keep positive. You are inspiration for so many others. Keep us all in mind when you are having a bad day. Love you HC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!