Who is she?

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chuseok Weekend

I had a four day weekend this past weekend, and was full of relaxation, good friends and .. uhhh more relaxation!

I was feeling a bit sick the past two days so I just pumped the Vitamin C and slept like a bear. Honestly, I don't think I've ever slept that much in my life. It was heavenly.

Here is the BRIEF bit of the weekend I spent amongst humanity.



 A little bit of impromptu hosting. We were supposed to go camping but the weather was a bit unpredictable...and we were lazy. We decided to have some drinks at mine, then get some dinner...then a night of debauchery....ITAEWON!

 I left just as some guy was getting iced after being punched in the mouth and the manager found one of the men's toilets broken. AS IN broken toilet bowl.

The innocence before the night out, having some W6,000 E-Mart wine on my rooftop. I can honestly say we have one of the best views in the city.


Some great new girlfriends. God knows you can never have enough of those!


Going to my favorite galbi/samgypsal place on the "Street of Eating". W67,000 for all of us to have meat, soup and rice...and be absolutely stuffed. What a deal!


After spending the ENTIRE DAY locked up in my room on Monday, I decided to hit the bookstore to make being a recluse atleast somewhat productive. I picked up these BEAUTIES.

A little bit of romance, a lot of history and A LOT of Scotland... pretty much JUST. MY. TYPE.

I'm on "Dragonfly in Amber" now, about 100 pages in...I'm in trouble as I can hardly put it down...

Now when I come home we can have book club Camille! xx


I also decided to stock up my library on books I've been meaning to read. Both of these are being made into movies, and I'd like to read them before I get the imprint of the cinema in my head, rather than making my own version first.

---------------------

Diet is going well still. I had a BIG case of the midnight munchies tonight so made myself a bowl of steamed vegetables with "Can't Believer Its Not Butter" and some dried seaweed to keep myself occupied.

I have been pretty non-existent when it comes to exercise since last Thursday but am jump-starting tomorrow morning with a session at the gym. I figured it was ok to give myself some time off and relax.

--------------------

NOOR, YOU CAN DO IT! You're as much my inspiration as I am yours. Love you friend! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!