Who is she?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trials and Tribulations

I never thought this would be easy. I expected to fall alot and have to drag myself up. Last week I only went running once and played soccer once - lets equate that to TWO running days because I ran my ass off on the field.

Not good Hailey, not good.

I have been walking home everyday from work so I am not THAT bad. It takes me 1/2 an hour to get home. Better than nothing!

The best thing about realizing you've messed up is fixing it! This morning I woke up, did the BIGGEST LOSER workout and sweat it out. Tonight, its running time! 


Damn you Jillian Michaels and your perfect abs of steel!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

On a side note I have been scouring the internet looking for a distributor of either Clif Bars or Lara Bars... COME TO ME PLEASE! I can't find you anywhere that will ship to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!