Who is she?

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cherry Blossoms and Climbing Mount Guryongsan


The cherry blossoms are out in full force here. It reminds me of lilac time back home, here one minute, gone the next.




My mountain hiking teammate and I decided to step it up this time. We hit Guryongsan this weekend instead of Daemosan. It wasn't too difficult of a climb so next week we are amping up our game for one twice the size. It was great just to get out early and start the day!


From the top the view of Seoul.


Team Sweaaaaty.


On the way down. My legs always wobble like jelly.


I had a good sweat and feel amped for the day. I'm tired but still repping Asia here.


All work and no play? DOUBT it!

----------------------------------------------

I have been trying to get my hands on some CLIF bars and LARABARS - even emailing the companies but I didn't have much luck. The people at CLIF bars sent me a personalized email suggesting online stores to buy from. Check out http://www.rei.com/. I bought a HUGE assortment to last me three months until I go home. I will be posting them when they arrive in 3 weeks.

For a sample this is what I got....







I ordered a mish-mash of different things to try out. Can't wait!

Its my long run day tomorrow WISH ME LUCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!