Who is she?

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Best Way to Disco? Silently Of Course!

It is no surprise that I love a good night out of dancing and drinking. Lastnight I did something I never thought I'd do.... danced in a park full of silence...and it was freaking rad!

While out in Hongdae (Hongik University, Seoul - popular university area - big crowd of foreigners and Koreans) I met up with some friends for a birthday celebration to remember! There was a SILENT DISCO in the park. Everyone gets a pair of headphones and there is a DJ spinning. Everyone is listening to the same music, dancing their faces off and if you don't have headphones, you're out of the crowd!

It is amazing to take off the ear piece and look around to see everyone gettin' down to music you're not listening to! If you haven't tried one yet, I definitely recommend!


\Rockstars!


Dance circle!


The balloons were attached to some people's headphones.



What're you waiting for? GO DISCO!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!