Who is she?

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Climbing Mount Daemosan


Chris and I woke up early (9 am),  ready to put our legs to work. After a fuelling breakfast at mine we headed up to Daemosan.


Foolish kids excited for climbing. Showing off a brave face!


Only you can prevent forest fires!


If you're tired of climbing you can walk back 240 m to "Robot School".


This is pathetic how hot and sweaty I was at the top. HOWEVER, I did it. I only huffed and puffed a little bit.

RULE #1 in Climbing Club: NO QUITTERS.


Thirsty? Don't worry. The Koreans think of everything! Ladle up!


On the way down after the descent, my legs were wobbly like jelly. I felt sooo good though! It took only about 45 min for us to climb up. It really wasn't that hard actually. I may have ...WAIT FOR IT... enjoyed it!


Nothing like people watching at an outdoor cafe to top off a great morning! Its only 1 pm and I've got heaps of energy for the day.

Healthy living? I'll take it as long as theres room for a W Burger every now and again! Next week we take on the mountain beside it.

Get off that couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!