Who is she?

Friday, April 15, 2011

Little by little adds to a lot...

I must say I am incredibly proud of myself. I am MOTIVATED and putting my dream into motion! I have been checking out many healthy living and running blogs lately and the support that these women have for eachother is amazing. 

I went for a 30 min run tonight but I actually ran about 75% of it...This is such a huge deal to me! I stopped when I got stitches then breathed and walked it out. I have no idea how far I'm going or even really timing myself. I figure the MOST important thing at this stage of running is putting on those runners and getting out there.

You can't win if you don't show up!

----------------------

Something I need to focus on it FUEL. I need to start checking what I'm eating and when I'm eating it. This week I will start a food diary to get a better idea of what I'm putting into my body. Also, eating dinner at 11:30 pm isn't really helping.... (Finish work at 9:30pm, run until 11pm, and then make dinner).

Here is what lunch looked like yesterday... Please keep in mind that this was only W5,000... Approximately $5.... God I'll miss Korea!



In this picture - bulgogi (shaved beef cooked in a sweet broth with mushrooms and glass noodles), KIMCHI! (the red stuff to the right), a bowl of rice, steamed greens, marinated peanuts of some sort and cold glass noodles. ALL FOR $5. Obviously I'd be MASSIVE if I ate all of it but theres enough of everything to get my fill.


I realize this picture makes it look a bit like puke by its delicious!



Steamed greens with garlic.



Kimchi!!!! I could eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is fermented cabbage with spicy red pepper paste. You don't know what you're missing!


If I could eat two things for the rest of my life they would be:
- Kimchi
- Chocolate Cookie Dough Ice Cream

I wish I were joking! HAHA

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!