Who is she?

Friday, August 12, 2011

Long Island Cougar Hotspots

I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier my dear readers....but I know where all the cougs hang out in Long Island.

That has got to be the BEST search ever to used to locate people to my blog. I hope it helped them! I'm not quite coug status yet ...but I do own an animal print skirt...shit I'm almost there....


Actually its probably because I look like this when I workout at the gym. I look like a 70 year old mall-walker.

My gym might be ridiculously expensive but atleast I don't have to constantly wash my workout clothes. Oh and there's no aircon. I look like a fucking swamp donkey when I leave after only 45 minutes.

No pain, no weightloss right?

I better press send before I lose the guts to post that hideous pic.

Here's what I look like for work though... Help re-adjust your perception of my attractiveness...Maybe?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!