Who is she?

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Visiting Bobcha


This is my Bobcha. She is 84 years old. She lives in the same house she has for the last 55 years, still drives and volunteers making pierogies at her church. She is pretty fierce!
(Same hair colour too. Obviously both of ours are natural! Duh!)


Reppin' Jeju Island chocolate. She liked the cactus fruit one. Personal fave!


Making chicken wings!


Another check off of my food list!


Bobcha doing some heavy lifting. Note: She's wearing the BABUSHKA bracelet I bought her in Korea. I have a matching necklace. We're cool like that!


Poppyseed cake? CHECK!

I've been soooo active this trip home, I've even lost weight. This seems like an impossibility....I'm not going to question it.

Ps. I wake up at 5 am everyday and am in bed by 7:30pm. I am a Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!