Who is she?

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Doing the Right Thing

Ugh. Dating. I'm the Queen of putting myself out there and giving things a shot. For better or worse, I always give it a shot.

Yesterday, I did the right thing. I made a choice to accept only what would ultimately make me happy. I decided to just be friends. This is not an easy thing to do. How do you say "Lets just be friends" to someone you're attracted to, someone that you have a lot of fun with? You just do. Especially if it means one month from now you're going to have to say goodbye. Dating is hard enough without having an imposed time restriction from the beginning. I don't want to SETTLE anymore for what I am given, I want to CHOOSE what I want. 

So... I made a choice and I'm actually really happy and feel self-empowered. Believe it or not, he actually understood, and we went out for lunch as friends yesterday. Mind you, he did tell me to try and look as ugly as possible HAHA But it was fun, and I explained myself a bit more...and I think he ultimately understood. I chose friendship over nothing, and so did he.

In revamping my life and what I want from it. I've been following WEIGHT WATCHERS online for the past 7 weeks, including while I was home. I haven't lost a ton of weight, but steadily 1 lb at a time. I haven't been able to get below this number 1-5-6...it haunts me....and now I'm slated to weigh in at 70 kgs on Tuesday...1-5-4...one step at a time...

I also joined the gym in my building. I miss exercising and it is awful outside so I haven't been running since Monsoon Season hit. This gym is REALLY expensive and probably not worth it but there are three great things going for it...
a) It is on the 4th floor of my building.
b) They give you a set of workout clothes and a towel everytime you workout.
c) I am the ONLY foreigner signed up. I asked. HAHA

Just a FEW more sessions till I look like this right?....


Only if I go to Gangnam and hit up a little "Medical Tourism"...a little suck, tuck and trim for a reasonable price!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!