Who is she?

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Life is What Happens When You're Busy Making Plans

I have fallen off the grid. Wonderful, wonderful things have been happening in my life.
I have changed my path this year. I was supposed to be going to the University of Strathclyde for my PGDE (Post Graduate Diploma in Education) but I can't leave Korea just yet.
I am so happy in my job and my life here in Korea. It broke my heart to think about leaving, so I'm not!

It was just that easy.

I don't have to do anything I don't want to. I REALLY want to be a qualified teacher but another year in Korea will give me an AMAZING financial head start. I will be able to pay for school full out ($30,000....not cheap for an international student).

LUCKILY, the university has graciously given me another deferral. August 2012 here I come!

Since I'm going to be here for longer I have been focusing on making my house more livable. It was just a blank space I occupied and now its my home.

Some snippets of the last few weeks...


If you want flowers, sometimes you've gotta buy them yourself!


Gorgeous cards from Uncle Paul (THANK YOU!!!) organized into an art display.



B B B B BLOOOONDEEEE!



$2 TEQUILA shots with the work crew? YES PLEASE!


Or a handsome young man fixing my shoe on a late night date.




How about kimchi-jigae delivered in 30 minutes with NINE side dishes for W6,000?



Or Washington Apple Wolfhound tradition shots with your favorite Asian?


Life is GRAND. Thank you Seoul for a great year. How about one more?

x Hail

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hail,
    So happy that you are following your bliss in life! We will miss you but what more can a parent want then to see their child thriving and happy! Go Hail Go! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!