Who is she?

Thursday, June 23, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons

MAKE SOME LEMONADE!
Duh.

My life here is truly blessed and beautiful. However, sometimes there are bumps in the road. Of course, perfection isn't half as fun. 

Dating in Korea isn't easy. Especially when you've been misled and not treated respectfully. The only thing you can do is ....PICK...YOURSELF...BACK....UP!

Time to pack away the cake and cookies and ramyeon....and take myself off the couch.

Today is a new day and there is far too much asskicking, smiling and taking names to be done.

NEXXXXT!!!!!



Besides. I'm coming home for 10 days in a little over a week. I don't have time to be sad!


1 comment:

  1. There's my HC. I am still waiting to hear from the PA. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!