Who is she?

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello and Goodbye

As per usual living in a transient place two more awesome people have flown the coop. Last night was an epic goodbye party full of $2 tequila shots and $2 beers!


The guys were all in a band called the Vopping Mieles (South African slang...). If you let your mind run wild and dirty I'm sure you'll figure out what Vopping a Mielie means...

Anyhoo I made these ridiculously sweet fascinators for Jenny and I to wear but let the boys have them at the end of the night as a souvenier.


Making the fascinators look fascinating!


I look pretty happy that he's leaving HAHA Although I have lots of his stuff awaiting his return in 2 months, so it wasn't really goodbye!


The band with a banner that I made "Long live the Vopping Mieles".


Oh Ps. You bitches gonna get some cake in the face reaaaaal soon.


Nothing like a good caking to get the night started. I left at 2 am like a responsible person....I'm 24, leaving at 2 am is responsible...


However, one man's trash is another Hailey's treasure. Welcome home plant, wine, sherry, pots and pans, bookcase, room divider, laundry hanger.... and......


A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!

Happier than a pig in mud I was!

Another episode in the saga of "The AWESOME Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!