Who is she?

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Homemade Peanut Butter and Unicorn Zit

Today was just what I was looking for. After being exhausted from work 10am - 9:30 pm (meeting in the morning and teaching at night). I was feeling mighty crafty! Since my Reeces Peanut Butter Cup supply is dwindling everyday (I don't like to talk about it because it brings tears to my eyes...I only have 3 packs left) I decided to make some homemade peanut butter.

I have a VERY small smoothie maker and it seemed like a great idea to use this as a food processor. I did a pretty good job until it started smoking and now doesn't work anymore. The things I do for the things I love...


I couldn't find any without skins so I spent 20 min de-husking these peanuts (W1,880 at the Mart!). 


I put half in my little engine that could until almost smoothe, and then added the rest.





Preparing to meet it's fate...



Needless to say I didn't get any good pictures of the smoking mini-blender as I was freaking out about the smoke alarm.

I think I did a pretty good job! (Don't pay attention to that WHOLE peanut at the top... only 30% looks like that HAHA) Umm... I was going for chunky...Righhhhht...

 You better believe after all that hardwork I will eat every last morsel. Not that you were worried!



Off to put my unicorn zit to bed. Official Training Day # 2 tomorrow!

Happy Peanut Buttering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!