Who is she?

Friday, March 22, 2013

4000 Word Paper and Edinburgh

I have a paper due on Monday. I have 11 sources of quotes and relevant text to my topic. I have written out my reference list, and completed the title page.

I have however, not written a single word of my ACTUAL paper yet. 

And I don't waaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Instead of working on my paper, yesterday Caitlin and I went to Edinburgh, for some culture. Also known as pub-crawling. We were actually pretty tame because apparently "Wednesday Day Drinking" isn't sought after by many others. 



Edinburgh Castle


Pints at "The Standing Order"




Nothing like cupcakes on a park bench. There was so much icing. Frankly, cake is just there to house the ever important icing.





Caitlin showed me where JK Rowling got some inspiration for names in the Harry Potter Series.. the cemetery. Here lies William McGonagall.




This was quite possibly the worst food ever, but the atmosphere was kickin'! "Jekyll and Hydes" 

Hurray for daydrinking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!