Who is she?

Monday, October 3, 2011

NSV (Non-Scale Victory)..BUT a little scaley too....

After an atrocious week of eating/drinking last week I took charge this week, exercising 4 x and making sure I ate right.

The hardwork paid off because I lost those 2lbs I gained last week. I'm now sitting pretty at 148.5 - HURRAY!

I decided to treat myself to an incentive wardrobe (or we could call it a ...STARTER PACK!).

When I was a little girl my grandpa (Gido) always used to try and motivate me to lose weight by saying they'd buy me a whole new wardrobe after I did. I never did it. I just didn't want it bad enough, or never thought I could.

BUT NOW....I am getting closer to my goal....8.5 lbs to go.

SO, I went out to Forever 21 and spent W337,000 on some winter/fall staples.
The only catch is I'm not taking the tags off and wearing ANYTHING until I get to 145.

I'm sick to death of my old stuff, its not the new me. I bought a lot of stuff in MEDIUM. My word it felt good. I bought everything a bit too small to amp up my inspiration.

Here they are...


These pictures really make this stuff look lack-lustre...but I promise they're going to look GREAT!

2 corderoy skirts, a chiffon dress, and a kimono style open top


2 plain t-shirts, 1 corderoy skirt, 2 pairs of leggings, button-up sweater vest with a belt


white button down, grey tanktop, blue crochet top (only the top above the bust is crochet), striped long shirt

big heavy sweater, size 29 jeans (Forever 21 jeans are SMALLLLLL), greenish blazer style throw-over


Off to the gym, because MAAAAN I want to wear my clothes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!