Who is she?

Monday, May 20, 2013

Top Ten Reasons I Decided to Become a Teacher

I am in my very last placement at school for my primary teaching credentials, and am with a Primary 1/2 composite class. As part of our Katie Morag topic, we have created a Post Office within our classroom as a free-play area for the children to role-play in.


I asked my Mom and Dad if they could send a few postcards to the school for the kids to receive as it would be a pretty big thrill for them.
They certainly outdid themselves. We received this big manila envelope on Friday before lunch and the children flipped! They were SO excited! 


Inside the envelope were a few things for me, including a newspaper clipping of David Letterman's Top 10 list for Teachers. 


Thanks for the laugh Dad! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!